We love you but we cant hug you !!!!
We are committed to the to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our clients and team. Can you please take a moment to review the extra measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of our lovely clients and team.
Please remember that this a very new environment for us all but our aim is to continue to safely deliver the Origin Experience in the safest way possible and ask that you support us by embracing these changes.
We kindly ask that you co-operate with the new guidelines laid out by the HSA.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time and alone.
- If you are unwell please re-schedule your appointment.
- If you have had Covid-19 you will need to be symptom free 14 days prior to your appointment.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Please keep bags and belongings to a minimum. We can no longer store your belongings in our cloakroom until further notice.
- Please wait outside the salon – a member of the team will greet you with no social contact.
- You will be asked to wash and sanitise your hands.
- Disposable gloves not permitted.
- Please dispose of masks in the bins provided.
- We will supply you with a disposable mask. Masks must be worn at all times and must cover the mouth, nose and chin. Please do not remove during your service. Gloves are also available if required.
- We have removed all in house reading material but feel free to bring our own.
- We will not be serving hot beverages until further notice but will have water available.
- Please practice social distancing within the salon.
- Please be assured that all our staff have been trained and certified in the new health and safety guidelines.
Following Government guidelines we will be restricting the amount of clients in the salon at any one time so will be operating an appointment only system in order to control the numbers.
Our waiting area has been suspended so please arrive on time.
Late arrivals will have to be re scheduled.
We are operating a deposit system for all appointments € 60.00 on cut and colour services and €20.00 for Gents.
Deposits are refundable if appointment is cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment.
There will be additional charges for extended re-growth.
No discounts are applicable until further notice.
We will provide you with the necessary PPE and the salon will be cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard. There will be a surcharge of €10.